What is the MPS Digital Transformation?
Middletown Public Schools is working to transform our culture to promote more collaboration and innovative instructional approaches through a digital learning environment. Through a 1:1 digital transformation, teachers are engaging students in a more student-centered learning environment from more traditional, teacher-centered classrooms. This instructional shift, coupled with digital tools and resources, are helping Middletown’s students to improve their achievement and prepare them for success in college and careers.
MPS Digital Transformation Summary Sheet (about our digital transformation & vBF grant)
MPS Leading the Way for Digital Learning (about our innovative classroom vBF grant)
Teacher One to One Initiative
Student Laptop Carts
What does College & Career Ready Teaching, Learning & Assessment Look Like?
*Success for all of our students
*Opportunities to learn in many different ways
- think through problems and ask good questions
- work together to accomplish tasks
- support their ideas with evidence
- evaluate the ideas of others
- clearly communicate their ideas
- pick the right tools for the job
- have access a full toolkit of knowledge