What is the MPS Digital Transformation?
Middletown Public Schools is working to transform our culture to promote more collaboration and innovative instructional approaches through a digital learning environment. Through a 1:1 digital transformation, teachers are engaging students in a more student-centered learning environment from more traditional, teacher-centered classrooms. This instructional shift, coupled with digital tools and resources, are helping Middletown’s students to improve their achievement and prepare them for success in college and careers.
Teaching & Assessing the Next Generation
Teacher One to One Initiative
Student Laptop Carts
What does College & Career Ready Teaching, Learning & Assessment Look Like?
*Success for all of our students
*Opportunities to learn in many different ways
- think through problems and ask good questions
- work together to accomplish tasks
- support their ideas with evidence
- evaluate the ideas of others
- clearly communicate their ideas
- pick the right tools for the job
- have access a full toolkit of knowledge