Registration is open for NEW K-12 students for the 2021-22 school year.
(students currently enrolled do not need to re-register)
HOW TO REGISTER:
• Go to www.mpsri.net/page/
• Follow the “Steps to Enroll”
• Wait for the approval email
• Create a Parent Power School
• Link your child
• Begin filling out enrollment forms
• Address Verification (two forms)
• Birth Verification
• School Physical Form (with Immunizations)
• See detailed list here: www.mpsri.net/page/
Reach out to the Registration Team!
401-849-2122 ~ firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindergarten Registration: All children registering for Kindergarten for the upcoming school year must be 5 years of age on or before September 1.
Students (Grades 9 & 10) from Other Districts are Welcome to
Apply for Career Technical Programs at MHS (tuiton is paid by your home district)
for more info visit https://www.mpsri.net/o/mhs/page/pathway-programs